I’ve decided that I would like open up my blog a bit to allow other Lucid Dreamers to share Lucid Dream experiences.
I’m a huge fan of Darren Rowse’s Group Writing Projects over at ProBlogger, so I’d like to do something similiar here.
The major reason I’d like to do this is that Lucid Dreaming is recognized by a surprisingly small but growing group of people. I think this could be a really interesting opportunity to help expand the awareness of Lucid Dreaming more into the mainstream.
So, without further ado, submit your entry, according to the following guidelines:
1) Your entry should be somehow relating to Lucid Dreaming. Whether it be a lucid dream you’ve had (there are most welcome) or a specific technique you’ve tested to go lucid (and tell how well or poorly it worked).
2) Your entry should be as detailed as possible, without going overboard. Since this is my first time trying out this approach, I’ll be using the Ready, Fire, Aim approach used by Steve Pavlina
so any feedback after this is done will be most welcome.
3) Either email me the entry, with both the Title and Text to LucidBlog (AT) gmail.com, or if you have your own blog simply post your entry on your blog and then tell me about it.
4) Your entry should be in by midnight PST on Friday December 8, 2006. I intend to have all the entries I can fit up on here by Sunday or Monday at the latest, work schedule permitting.
5) If you put an entry on your own blog, I’ll give you the choice of having me run the text here, or simply linking to your blog. This would be an awesome opportunity to build your blog’s link popularity.
That covers it. I’m sure that if I am able to keep this going, I’ll be able to refine the guidelines and process to work better.
That’s it for now.
Del.Icio.us | Digg | Reddit | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Subscribe via Email